Wednesday 1 September 2010

New Shoes and New People.

Training is starting to really pick up now, thanks to meeting the other Coventry Traceurs while training on my own in town. I trained for a few hours with them and now I think I finally have other people to train with in town. In terms of progress I'm starting to pick up new things, as the presence of other people is very motivating and it's giving me the confidence to try new things. 180 vaults, Dash vaults, catleaps etc; I'm mainly just drilling the basics until my technique is almost perfect. Found some new spots to train in town, but it appears someone shit all down the wall in one of my favourite spots. Bollocks.

Also, got some new Air Max 90's. Not sure if they are ideal for Parkour, but they're damn good for running. School in two more days however, so my training sessions might be all over the place schedule wise.

Peace and love,
Dan <3

1 comment:

  1. Hey there, I sent you a message on the 3Run forum, I'm sort of waiting for a reply.

    ReplyDelete