Monday 23 August 2010

Knee Injuries, Training Sessions and Tesco Superstores.

Okay training day today, sustained an injury to my knee whilst speed vaulting but it's nothing major, should be out again very soon. Lacking people to train with and the only people that ever come out are people coming just to watch or just starting. Now, don't get me wrong, I love teaching people but it's just that it feels as though they're coming just to fit in or coming to look cool, judging by how that's all people really care about in their teenage years. Heh.

Anyway, I trained for about 2 hours or so on my lonesome and it was still pretty fun. Tried to overcome my fear of jumping a pretty large gap, not high off the ground but for some reason I'm still wary of it. Regardless, I didn't get it as I couldn't get enough distance but it's something I hope to get in the near future. Ran to Tescos and back, which amounts to about 30 minutes running. I stopped often though, which is something I need to work on. Also need more places to train nearby as I only ever go into town if there are people to train with.

Still, I'm just highlighting the bad things; I'm still having fun and I'm still progressing, so there's nothing for me to moan too much about.

Peace and love,
Dan <3

No comments:

Post a Comment