Saturday 18 September 2010

Falling Behind

It's 18th September, and I haven't updated about anything. My training sessions are less and less frequent, because of school. I'll update as soon as I can, but I'm really lacking in effort at the moment. Really gotta pull my socks up, before I start to fall behind on training aswell. This really isn't good, I can't see myself progressing unless I train more often. There's been talk within the Police about Traceurs being fined, and therefore my mum disapproves of me training in town since she is also in the Police and doesn't want to pay fines. If they do really begin to fine us, it's going to be completely stupid. What're they going to fine us for? Moving? So if I get them to chase me and they vault something, does that mean I have the right to fine them for it? It's fucking absurd.

Going to update as soon as I can, but I'm writing more on paper now.

Peace and Love,
Dan <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment