Sunday 19 September 2010

19th September - Solo Training in Town

Now, my blog posts have really began to fall behind. Therefore, I'm going to skip what few training sessions that haven't been documented as I am in fact having trouble remembering them. Basically, in the last week, I met up with Kentleigh and his little brother Christian and ended up training with a bunch of the others and ended up training with Davey, who managed to damage his ankle and therefore have to head home earlier than expected.

Sorry for being so brief, but that was just a summary of what happened. Now then, onto today's events:

Now, after falling oh so far behind on my training, I've decided I need to train everyday; locally or in town. Expect more blog posts as I'm also hoping to keep up with my training, rather than being lazy and not writing anything.

So, solo training. I'd been itching to get out after a few days not training, and training on my own finally gave me a breath of fresh air and some variation to my training. I had from 5PM to 6:30PM to train, and I certainly tried to cram as much training as I could into that short space of time. After being dropped off at my Dad's studio, I began to walk further into the City Centre and to a spot I'd been wanting to try out for a while; a small 180 Precision outside of the Post Office. Equipped with a 2 Litre bottle of water and my trusty £5 MP3 player, I got to training but could just not nail the 180 Precision. It seemed I just could not get the right power to turn and land, since the wall was a good few feet away. I was disappointed, but vowed that I'd come back and get it another time.

Earlier in the day, before I'd set out training, Kentleigh mentioned that he too would be training with Christian, and so I went to the spots that I'd shown them before with the hope that they would be there. They weren't, however, and seeing as I was at the Swimming Baths I decided I may aswell train here for a bit. I was moved on almost instantly, much to my disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment